We do networking aiming to…
- Influence the improvement of specific laws and social policies regarding to the situation of homeless people.
- Make an impact on social policies in order to highlight the importance of social exclusion prevention.
- Establish agreements and relationships with other entities, associated networks, specialists, civil servants and the rest of society.
Result of this networking…
- We have elaborated material on a European level to promote the participation of homeless people and we take part every year in the drafting of reports about the reality of homeless people in Europe.
- We draw up reports about the reality of homeless people in Barcelona, along with other entities of the Barcelona City Council.
- We have participated in the making up of the Inclusion Plan of Barcelona and the City Council Intervention Plan of Barcelona City Council.
To make it possible, Arrels coordinates with entities and organisations on a neighbourhood, autonomous, state and European level, working with Feantsa, the Network of Attention to Homeless people in Barcelona and the Housing Agency of Catalonia, among others.